Wednesday, April 7, 2010

fun in salt lake


I went to conference and i road the trax. It was fun! The conference center is beautiful! I like the organ. The pipes were was so big and pretty. The train was so cool i didn't know that we were allowed to stand up on the train so i moved seats at a stop to see something and then the train started to move again and i wanted to go sit with my mom again. I thought i was stuck there until the next stop. But then my mom told me i could move seats. On Saturday we went to the mall and i went to the Asian gift shop and bought a blue door hanger thing with all those decorations on it
IT WAS SO COOL! (not only the door hanger but the whole gift shop)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sammy! I'm glad you came up to visit and that you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! They look awesome hanging from your door!

    ReplyDelete